Organizational Focus measures the types of work tasks you are likely to enjoy. Attached is a document identifying the most common patterns on Organizational Focus and how to describe each.
* Every person has some of all 4 job focus
* Some people will show more intensity in all 4 areas
* Others will show less intensity in all 4 areas
* Longest bar or your bottom line color is your main focus
* It is how you will influence, offer solutions and where you focus your attention
* Think in terms of lenses stacked on top of one another - the longer the bar, the thicker the lens and the more impact it has; the top colors represent thinner lenses, which means they will have less impact