The BirkmaND Powering My Success at Work report is designed to help individuals in the workplace who are neurodivergent, meaning that their brain works differently than the average brain. They may have, or identify as having, Autism, ADHD, Tourette Syndrome, or Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, or Dysgraphia.
The BirkmaND report provides them with a customized list of workplace accommodations, adjustments that can be made to the job itself or to the work environment. This report is best used as a starting point for guided conversation in the workplace and is geared toward increasing inclusion and productivity at work.
This Product Includes:
- Five core topics, which include Communication, Relational, Time Management, Organization and Planning, and Sensory, which helps employers with hiring, talent selection, and work transitioning. It helps the employee with self-advocacy.
- The first four sections are based on an individual's responses to The Birkman Method questionnaire, meaning that these recommendations are based on their behavioral and Needs data.
- The fifth section includes general sensory accommodations.
Information on BirkmaND:
- You can purchase this report in your BirkmanDirect account by clicking on the BirkmaND icon.
- When you click on the BirkmaND icon, you will receive a pop-up that will confirm you are aware of the price, which is $60 per report. Once you continue, you will be able to download your/the individual’s report. Please note, if you have paid for an individual’s report, you will only be charged once upon first download, rather than per download.
To learn more about neurodiversity, you can watch two courses we have created below:
Course 1: Introduction to Neurodiversity:
This is a free course appropriate for anyone wanting to learn more about neurodiversity. No Birkman knowledge is required.
Course 2: BirkmaND Conversations:
Drawing on best practices developed by experts in both The Birkman Method and neurodiversity, this course explains how to use Birkman effectively for neurodivergent individuals and then explains the BirkmaND Powering My Success at Work report and how to use the report in detail. The course is appropriate for individuals wanting to use the BirkmaND report. Birkman certification is beneficial, though not required.
Check out the BirkmaND sample report and product flyer attached, and learn more about workplace accommodations.
Contact email@example.com for more information.