If you have purchased a course, you should have been prompted to create a Birkman Learning System account. During the creation process, you will input your email address and a password of your choosing. That email address will act as your username going forward.
If you had an account with our previous Birkman Learning System platform, your username is still your email address, and your password was emailed to that address on May 1, 2019. If you cannot find this email, the quickest way to get access to the BLS is to follow a "Forgot password?" process from the login page.
Steps to Login to the Birkman Learning System
- Follow this link: https://learning.birkman.com
- Click the Login Now link
- Enter the following information into the fields provided:
- Username – your email address
- Password – the password you have selected
- Click the Sign in button to proceed.
- If this is your first time logging in, you may be prompted to create a password if the previous one you used was issued to you as a temporary password.
- You will be taken to your My Courses page, which has two categories at left:
- Enrolled Courses - courses that are in progress or that you have not started
- Completed Courses - courses you have already finished
Please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or needs!