This is a 46-page eBook designed to help independent consultants grow their revenue and client base through implementation of sales and marketing best practices for small B2B businesses.
We know that many independent consultants branch out into consulting after careers of working in-house at corporate HR, OD, and other departments. For these new consultants, marketing your services as a solo entrepreneur is a new skill set to develop, and this playbook is designed to support your efforts.
This resource may also be helpful to tenured consultants looking to expand their marketing presence and stay current with trends.
Topics covered in the Business Development Playbook include:
- Analyzing your business goals
- Developing a brand identity
- Working with freelancers or agencies
- Building a website and blog
- Maintaining social media profiles
- Social selling
- Managing your leads and clients
- Using analytics to optimize ROI
- Sales conversations and proposals